What would you like to know?
Sick leave is paid time off from work that workers can use to stay home to address their health needs without losing pay. It differs from paid vacation time or time off work to deal with personal matters, because sick leave is intended for health-related purposes.
- Top Leadership Principles
- Nature of the business
- Company values, policies and work ambience
- Clients and external parties
- Recruitment and selection
- Greater employee satisfaction
- Better work life balance
- Lower absenteeism
- Higher retention
- Greater employee loyalty
- Greater productivity
- Higher sales and profitability
Employment Act takes precedence.
All CBA’s defined under the Labour Relations Act must comply under the Employment Act.
Head over to our Careers section to view the available jobs.